UK, FRENCH, ITALIAN, GERMAN AND SPAINISH GETS VIETNAM VISA EXEMPTION
It is really great news for those holding UK, Italian, Spanish, French and German passports and wish to visit Vietnam in the coming time as according to Decision No. 56/NQ-CP of the Vietnamese Government dated June 30, 2016, they are entitled for 15-day visa exemption for another 1 years starting from July 1, 2016.
Conditions to get 15-day visa exemption are as follows:
- Their passport is valid for at least 6 months from their arrival date;
- Their stay in Vietnam is no more than 15 days;
- Their arrival date is not within 30 days from date of exit of their last visit to Vietnam with visa exemption.
Otherwise, a valid vietnam visa is required. And in this case, it can be obtained in 2 ways:
- Get visa via the local Vietnam embassy/consulate; OR
- Get a Vietnam visa on arrival.
For full comparison between these two ways of visa application and decide which best fits your itinerary, please click here: https://vietcentervisa.com/
Check if you need a visa to vietnamAustralian citizens
New Zealand citizens